Life Coaches focus on what is going on with you right now; who you truly are and what you hope to be. We help you examine your obstacles, and work with you to devise a course of action to move your life in a new direction.
An Olympic athlete wouldn’t dream of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of a Coach. Similarly, many of today’s most successful people — leaders, professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and entertainers use the services of a life coach to take their lives, careers, or businesses to the next level.
Why not you too!?
I coach to help you identify goals and create clear, concrete action plans. I partner with you to move you from where you are to where you want to be. You can work with me short term, long term or on a special project / need, or for an undefined period of time. I am extremely flexible and excited to help you!
Just send me an email, and I can work with you on a custom approach to meet your need – or I am happy to chat with you more about coaching, and how it differs from counseling, and how it might benefit you.
I offer 20% discount to new clients’ first package!
–>Connect with me / review my career details on my LinkedIn profile.
I can work with you on:
- Personal Growth
- Career Planning and Development
- Depression and Anxiety
- Work and Career Issues
- Couples Counseling
- Relationship Coaching
- Feeling Stuck
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Relationship Issues
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Moving through fear(s)
- Clearing clutter
- Financial security and independence
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships / effective networking
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Getting promoted
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Life transitions
- Starting a business
- Growing a business
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Making more money
- Enjoying Life — Find Joy, Hope, Peace
- Playing and having more adventure and fun!
- And much, much more…